Meet the Industrial Strength Utility Cart - proudly 100% American made! Designed with North American steel by skilled U.S. welders, this cart is built to withstand the toughest industrial environments & is engineered for maximum versatility. The cart features a heavy-duty construction, smooth-rolling casters, and ample storage space for tools and equipment. Whether you're moving materials across the shop or organizing your tools for easy access, this industrial utility cart is designed to handle any job with ease. Invest in quality and reliability with our American-made Industrial Strength Utility Cart, backed by over 90 years of trusted experience in the industry!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of durable steel for enhanced strength and a black powder coating for a beautiful appearance that's easy to clean.
- PLENTY OF STORAGE: Two utility shelves allow for easy transportation of supplies, tools and loads; Each shelf features a deep tub style to help store items safely inside.
- HEAVY LIFTING: Measures 42" L x 20.5" W x 6.5" H; Features a load capacity of 1200 lbs and can be used to transport tools, parts, and raw materials.
- COMPLETE SET: Equipped with (4) 6" x 1" rubber rotary casters (2 swivel with brakes and 2 standard casters) for easy operation, smooth rolling, and safe placement.
Step 1: Make sure screws are on tight.
Step 2: Place handle end piece to bottom tray (notched end will be faced outward)
Step 3: Stick the long bolts (1/4" bolts) through holes and install nuts
- Put them on hand tight until all shelves have been installed – this makes it easier to get the other ones on
Step 4: Then put the other handle on the other side as shown below
Step 5: Repeat exact process to other side
Step 6: After attaching the other side all 16 bolts can be tightened
Step 7: After bolts have been tightened lay cart back down on its side
Step 8: Then get the 2 caster wheels and 2 stationary wheels out – install both casters at the same end of the cart (1/2" heads)
Step 9: Hold caster and put bolt and nut it and tighten
Step 10: Then put stationary wheels on other side and install bolts/nuts and tighten
Step 11: Double check everything is tight and then you are done