To place an order, please call Melody at 330-294-3530
The No. 1804 Three-Tier Tire Rack holds up to nine tires on each tier. This item is made in the USA by Warren Steel Specialties, which has been specializing in tire racks since 1931. This heavy-duty tire rack is perfect for displaying your tire bargains (inside or outside), or for storage. When paired with the optional Tote Jack you can easily move this rack around your shop.
- Made in the USA with North American Steel.
- Display or store up to 21 tires on three tiers.
- Large diameter steel “feet” to avoid damage to blacktop surfaces.
- Heavy duty 16" semi-pneumatic rubber tires on high-impact polyolefin wheels with pre-greased sealed ball bearings.
- 5/8” diameter solid steel bar wheel axle.
- Rack is finished in all-weather baked black enamel, applied after thorough washing and phosphate coating.
- Shipping via UPS is available, as rack breaks down into two cartons
- Frame is 1-1/4” OD x 16 gauge welded steel tubing.
Disclaimer: “Signage, signage hardware, and locking package sold separately".
SPECIFICATIONS – No. 1804 Two-Tier Tire Rack
WIDTH: 59 1/2” (not including display tires)
HEIGHT: 67 1/2” to top of end frame